Thursday, July 29, 2010

I slipped!

This week I have pretty much ignored parts work (but it's only Thursday- so I have 3 days to "recover" :) I've been watching lots of tv, reading, swimming, but not because those were things I decided to do. They were used to fill my time because parts of me were feeling pressured.

I am on summer break from teaching. I often conduct a mad dash to do all the things I feel I "should" do- and many parts are tugging at me to make sure I include their things.

Today I am determined to become more balanced and centered. I read my 14 principles this morning and wrote in my journal. I am working on things for my book and not watching so much tv. I am determined to listen to ALL my parts today- at least as much as possible.

Let me know how you are doing with your parts this week.

Ciao,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment