Saturday, April 9, 2011

Inner Mentoring

I like the ring of that phrase! I want to offer classes and individual coaching, in person and online, to teach people how to access their "inner mentor" (Highest Self) and take care of their own needy inner parts.

I'm also interested in how to use inner parts work with physical problems. I talked this week to Nancy Sowell, who worked on an arthritis study which showed that people actually could lessen their physical pain by doing inner parts work. I had always believed this, but the interviews on this website prove it! (As does the study they did). Here is the website:

Arthritis study
http://www.pacostudy.org/player.swf?file=http://www.pacostudy.org/wp-content/uploads/LivingWellWithRA.flv&allowfullscreen=true&height=480&width=625&&id=veneers&searchbar=false&showicons=false&autostart=true&overstretch=fit&backcolor=0%C3%97287585&frontcolor=0xFFFFFF&lightcolor=0%C3%97000000 .

I am open to ideas on how to let people know about these classes and services. I will also be selling my game- perhaps retitling it the "Inner mentoring game" or something.

What do you think?

Personal checkin- I am making progress with my "not good enough" parts. I am learning to be gentler with myself, and to take more time to smell the roses (and do jigsaw puzzles) even during the WORK DAY (I work at home, so that is easier).

RIght now I am working with parts that don't like to bring up uncomfortable topics. I realized that when I keep not bringing things up that actually makes the problem worse, because some parts just burst out at some point, impatient with total lack of progress.

Anyone recognize this part? Have suggestions?

Thanks and blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment